For Landlords your duty under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 arrange maintenance by a for all pipework, appliances and flues, which you own and have provided for your tenants use. You must also arrange for an annual gas safety check to be carried out every 12 months by a Gas Safe Registered engineer. You must keep a record of the safety check for 2 years and issue a copy to each existing tenant within 28 days of the check being completed and issue a copy to any new tenants before they move in.

I can carry out am annual gas safety inspection to the property and provide the necessary Gas Safety Certificate (CP12). 

I can also fit carbon monoxide alarms.